Anderson Valley Historical Museum
The Museum is centrally located a half-mile northwest of Boonville in the Con Creek Schoolhouse. Built in 1891, it taught children of lumberjacks and sheep farmers for almost 90 years before closing in 1979, when it was purchased by the Community Services District with an agreement that it would be leased to the Society for use as a museum. Today, the museum shares relics and information about Anderson Valley's colorful past, including the original native residents up to Boontling, the whimsical local language once spoken widely throughout the valley.
The museum offers exhibits.