Former Governors' Mansion State Historic Site [ND]
The site consists of a large two-and-one-half story restored Victorian house and a carriage house. Constructed in 1884, it housed 21 chief executives between 1893 and 1960. Room exhibits feature the restoration process, architectural style changes, and furniture used by several governors.
The site offers exhibits, tours, and occasional recreational and educational events.