Old House Guild and Cooke House [OH]
The Guild manages this site for the Ohio Historical Society. Formerly the home of Eleutherus Cooke, this 1840s stone-and-brick home was moved to its current location in 1874. Sandusky's first lawyer, Cooke was also a politician serving in the Ohio Legislature and U.S. Congress. The home is restored to its 1950s appearance, but contains several interesting pieces of antique furniture from the 19th century. Exhibits on the history of the house are in the basement.
A second website for the house, maintained by the Old House Guild, can be found here.
The site offers exhibits and tours.